Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver Windows (64-bit) DownloadXerox Phaser 6510 Driver and Software Download
Phaser 6510 allow you to easily connect to mobile phones, tablets and other devices with Near Field Communication (NFC). It's also offers Print emails, photos and documents from a mobile device with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service and Mopria.
|Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver Windows (64-bit) Download|
In addition, the Phaser 6510 and WorkCentre 6515 Xerox toner use formulations that have improved dot reproducibility and less waste toner. In fact, Xerox offers energy-saving features to result 1200 x 2400 dpi resolutions. Plus, PANTONE Color-approved solid color simulations and Xerox color correction technology in accordance with your expectations.
Phaser 6510 Color Laser Printer - Phaser 6510 comes with Wi-Fi connectivity for mobility and free to use your device wherever you need. In addition, the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) makes you more safe to connect the mobile directly.
System Requirements :
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 2003 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 2000 64-bit
Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver for Windows 64-bitDownload Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver PCL5 Windows 10/8.1/7 (64-bit)
Download Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver PCL6 Windows 10/8.1/7 (64-bit)
Download Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver PostScript Windows 10/8.1/7 (64-bit)
Download Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver PCL5 Windows XP/2003/2000 (64-bit)
Download Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver PCL6 Windows XP/2003/2000 (64-bit)
Download Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver PostScript Windows XP/2003/2000 (64-bit)
Installing the Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver on Microsoft Windows
- Turn on the printer, and then download Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver on this site.
- Open Folder and then extract the compress files, or Directly install the downloaded file extension .EXE especially.
- Double Click on the driver files and then Install Wizard starts
- Follow the instructions on your screen until the installation is finished.
- Restart your computer, Then try to testprint.
- Finally, you have successfully installed the Xerox Phaser 6510 Driver.